Hey People,
What's up? First of all I created this blog. I want you guys to me ideas about a good book ( that you have not read). At the end of a few days I will choose a book. That will be that month's book. At the end of 1 month, we start posting about what we thought of the book. So it goes on every month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Well... I've read a lotta books (lol) but I think we could read... Inkspell, because I haven't read that one yet, or... The Invention of Hugo Cabret because that was a Caldecott book winner, so you can decide.
We could read The Amulet of Samarkand
The Golden Compass is a good book that I haven't read. So lets read it. It is also AR (Accelerated Reader)for us smart,intellectual, and perverted Junior High students.
My cousin(aneesh) just blabbered stuff, so don't mind it.
Post a Comment